Last Updated: Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 13:51
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company, “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to C42.Studio, located at República de la India 2945, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina..
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to our website, https://c42.studio, and the services provided through it.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to C42.Studio, accessible at https://c42.studio.
- You or User refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We may collect the following types of Personal Data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location.
- Other information you choose to provide us with, such as your interests and preferences.
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Provide and improve the Service.
- Communicate with you about your account or the Service.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Respond to your inquiries or requests.
- Analyze and understand how the Service is used.
We may also collect Usage Data, which is data collected automatically as you use the Service. This may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you visit on the Service, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages. We use Usage Data to understand and analyze trends, to personalize your experience on the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Collection and Use of Personal Data from Third-Party Services
We may offer you the option to register for the Service using your account with a third-party social media service, such as Facebook or Google. If you choose to do so, we may collect Personal Data from that service to create your account and enable you to log in. This may include your name, email address, and other information that you have made public on that service. We may also receive updates to your Personal Data from that service if you choose to allow it. We may use this information to personalize your experience on the Service and to communicate with you about your account or the Service.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Understand and analyze user trends and preferences.
- Personalize your experience on the Service.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Track the use of the Service.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with third-party Service Providers who perform services on our behalf. These Service Providers are contractually obligated to protect your Personal Data and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide the requested service.
- With Legal Disclaimer: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes, to protect the safety of any person, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Security of Personal Data
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. In the event of a data breach, we will promptly notify you and any applicable authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on where you live, you may have the following privacy rights:
- The right to access your Personal Data and request a copy of it.
- The right to rectify any errors in your Personal Data or update it if it is out of date.
- The right to delete your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used format and transfer it to another data controller.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, where consent was the legal basis for the processing.
You may exercise your privacy rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Links to Other Websites